Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Status token can now be bought for $0.0893 or 0.00001283 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Bitfinex and Gate.io. During the last week, Status has traded up 2.3% against the dollar. Status has a total market cap of $310.07 million and approximately $19.77 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002904 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.80 or 0.00671889 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014224 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00178788 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036089 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00051605 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Status was first traded on June 19th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,870,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,470,483,788 tokens. Status’ official website is status.im. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Status is /r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Tidex, Livecoin, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, Gate.io, Liqui, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Upbit, Binance, IDEX, Kucoin, Huobi, Cobinhood, ChaoEX and AEX. It is not possible to purchase Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Status and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.