Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. During the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded up 38.6% against the US dollar. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $23.23 million and approximately $5.70 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.03 or 0.00028692 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex and Tidex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,087.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $664.54 or 0.09395830 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00027311 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00032379 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $45.59 or 0.00644589 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00022812 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00169253 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $127.46 or 0.01802100 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00022920 BTC.
Steem Dollars Coin Profile
Steem Dollars (SBD) is a coin. Its launch date was June 4th, 2016. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 11,445,802 coins. The official message board for Steem Dollars is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem Dollars’ official website is steem.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Steem Dollars and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.