Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 16th. Storm has a market capitalization of $120.58 million and $49.97 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0295 or 0.00000420 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Bancor Network. Over the last seven days, Storm has traded 4.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.83 or 0.00680976 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014544 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014251 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00174592 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00035918 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00050545 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Storm’s launch date was November 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,088,853,037 tokens. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. Storm’s official website is stormtoken.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Coinrail and Bancor Network. It is not possible to purchase Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Storm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.