Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Stratis coin can now be bought for approximately $3.79 or 0.00053612 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Binance, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. Over the last week, Stratis has traded up 9.7% against the US dollar. Stratis has a market cap of $374.53 million and approximately $5.07 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00035813 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012197 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00080361 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00022182 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002562 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00033800 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.30 or 0.00428369 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000210 BTC.
Stratis (STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 98,808,659 coins. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Coinrail, Livecoin, Upbit, Cryptopia, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Abucoins and Bittylicious. It is not presently possible to purchase Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stratis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.