SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 28.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. SunContract has a market capitalization of $22.40 million and $8.45 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SunContract token can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002644 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, SunContract has traded 22.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002955 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.93 or 0.00719543 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014657 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014119 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00171179 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036609 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00048820 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SunContract launched on June 28th, 2017. SunContract’s total supply is 122,707,503 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,665,373 tokens. SunContract’s official Twitter account is @sun_contract and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SunContract is /r/suncontract and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SunContract is suncontract.org/tokensale/index.html.
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy SunContract directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SunContract and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.