SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. SunContract has a market cap of $18.33 million and $5.65 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SunContract has traded 6.5% lower against the dollar. One SunContract token can now be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00002202 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.83 or 0.00673275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014354 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00177882 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00035753 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00053241 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SunContract’s launch date was June 28th, 2017. SunContract’s total supply is 122,707,503 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,665,373 tokens. The Reddit community for SunContract is /r/suncontract and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SunContract’s official Twitter account is @sun_contract and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SunContract is suncontract.org/tokensale/index.html.
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase SunContract directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SunContract and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.