Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. During the last week, Synergy has traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. Synergy has a market cap of $3.90 million and $1,357.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Synergy coin can currently be bought for $1.10 or 0.00015700 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $302.97 or 0.04332290 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013000 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007840 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00013561 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Condensate (RAIN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Synergy Coin Profile
Synergy is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 25th, 2015. Synergy’s total supply is 3,554,952 coins. The Reddit community for Synergy is /r/SynergyCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Synergy’s official Twitter account is @SynergyCoin. Synergy’s official website is www.synergycoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synergy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.