Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 16th. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00003937 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Poloniex and AEX. In the last seven days, Syscoin has traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $147.66 million and $843,177.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.87 or 0.01672510 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000928 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007321 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008274 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015657 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00024387 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002433 BTC.
Syscoin (CRYPTO:SYS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 532,154,628 coins. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Livecoin, YoBit, Bittylicious, Poloniex, Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Syscoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.