Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. Ties.DB has a total market cap of $5.65 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ties.DB has traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar. One Ties.DB token can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00002011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and DDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007043 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.11 or 0.00680537 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014131 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00174150 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036262 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00050296 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ties.DB’s genesis date was August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,864,563 tokens. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network.
Ties.DB Token Trading
Ties.DB can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and DDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Ties.DB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ties.DB must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ties.DB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ties.DB and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.