TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. During the last week, TimesCoin has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. TimesCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TimesCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.65 or 0.00009600 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.02 or 0.00674571 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014393 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00178436 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00035571 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00052450 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
TimesCoin’s launch date was September 12th, 2013. TimesCoin’s total supply is 16,000,000 coins. The official website for TimesCoin is www.btc38.com/altcoin/tmc.
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
TimesCoin Coin Trading
TimesCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not presently possible to purchase TimesCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TimesCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TimesCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.