TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One TokenCard token can now be purchased for approximately $0.87 or 0.00012245 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, YoBit, EtherDelta and Livecoin. In the last week, TokenCard has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar. TokenCard has a market cap of $21.64 million and approximately $142,503.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007044 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.81 or 0.00673781 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014613 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.34 or 0.00173896 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00035946 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00049943 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TokenCard Token Profile
TokenCard launched on May 6th, 2017. TokenCard’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,903,261 tokens. TokenCard’s official website is tokencard.io. TokenCard’s official Twitter account is @monolith_web3. The Reddit community for TokenCard is /r/TokenCard.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
Buying and Selling TokenCard
TokenCard can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not possible to buy TokenCard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TokenCard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.