Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. During the last seven days, Torcoin has traded up 0.8% against the dollar. Torcoin has a market cap of $24,427.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Torcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0773 or 0.00001112 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $310.85 or 0.04431980 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014158 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007885 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00017209 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013029 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Torcoin Coin Profile
TOR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 10th, 2017. Torcoin’s total supply is 1,316,179 coins and its circulating supply is 316,179 coins. Torcoin’s official Twitter account is @thetorcoin. Torcoin’s official website is torcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Buying and Selling Torcoin
Torcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Torcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Torcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.