True USD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One True USD token can now be purchased for $1.01 or 0.00014507 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, Upbit and Bittrex. True USD has a total market capitalization of $9.68 million and $627,223.00 worth of True USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, True USD has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007115 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.82 or 0.00685935 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014394 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00174602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00035875 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00050932 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About True USD
True USD launched on March 5th, 2018. True USD’s total supply is 9,574,115 tokens. True USD’s official website is www.trusttoken.com. True USD’s official Twitter account is @TrustToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
True USD Token Trading
True USD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Kuna and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase True USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire True USD must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase True USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for True USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for True USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.