Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded 11% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market cap of $3.69 million and approximately $662.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Coinhouse.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002786 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00083965 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011755 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007641 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 32% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007463 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Profile
UFO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,589,523,137 coins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The official website for Uniform Fiscal Object is ufocoin.net. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Coinhouse and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.