Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last week, Verge has traded up 50% against the dollar. Verge has a total market capitalization of $1.01 billion and approximately $66.51 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be bought for about $0.0680 or 0.00000959 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Coinhouse.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.50 or 0.01685530 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007434 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008256 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004616 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00015800 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00022843 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002467 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge (CRYPTO:XVG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 9th, 2014. Verge’s total supply is 14,852,040,099 coins. Verge’s official Twitter account is @vergecurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verge is /r/vergecurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verge’s official website is vergecurrency.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Binance, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, Upbit, Bittrex, Coinhouse, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.