VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. During the last week, VeriumReserve has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar. VeriumReserve has a market cap of $3.04 million and $21,795.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriumReserve coin can currently be bought for $1.94 or 0.00027715 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.33 or 0.01677680 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007447 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003949 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008174 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004459 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015392 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.08 or 0.00658930 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
VeriumReserve is a PoWT coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2016. VeriumReserve’s total supply is 1,567,007 coins. VeriumReserve’s official website is www.vericoin.info/veriumlaunch.html. VeriumReserve’s official Twitter account is @VeriumReserve and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
VeriumReserve Coin Trading
VeriumReserve can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriumReserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeriumReserve and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.