VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 8th. In the last seven days, VIVO has traded down 35.5% against the US dollar. One VIVO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00006134 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. VIVO has a total market cap of $705,118.00 and approximately $4,402.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,076.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $404.75 or 0.05746920 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.03 or 0.09343070 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.87 or 0.01687780 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.02478910 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.24 or 0.00202134 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.38 or 0.00601674 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00072082 BTC.
VIVO (VIVO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 20th, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 2,452,210 coins and its circulating supply is 1,632,210 coins. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for VIVO is www.vivocrypto.com. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto. The official message board for VIVO is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg.
Buying and Selling VIVO
VIVO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIVO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VIVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.