Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. Walton has a total market capitalization of $566.94 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Walton token can now be purchased for $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, HitBTC, Kucoin and Coinrail. During the last week, Walton has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007069 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002924 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.14 or 0.00682304 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014631 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00173774 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00035935 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00050780 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00172855 BTC.
Walton Token Profile
Walton’s launch date was July 21st, 2017. Walton’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,898,178 tokens. The Reddit community for Walton is /r/waltonchain. Walton’s official website is www.waltonchain.org. Walton’s official Twitter account is @Waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Walton
Walton can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Coinnest, EtherDelta, Allcoin, Kucoin, OKEx, Coinrail, HitBTC and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Walton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Walton must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Walton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Walton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.