Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar. Waves has a total market capitalization of $358.25 million and $17.53 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves coin can now be purchased for about $3.58 or 0.00051245 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Coinrail, YoBit and Bitcoin Indonesia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00190299 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00126459 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00108176 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00190210 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000984 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00055675 BTC.
Waves (CRYPTO:WAVES) is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. Waves’ official message board is wavestalk.org. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Waves’ official website is wavesplatform.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, OpenLedger DEX, Coinrail, Bitcoin Indonesia, Livecoin, YoBit, HitBTC, Exrates, Bittrex, Binance, Exmo, Liqui, Gate.io, COSS, Kuna, Tidex and Upbit. It is not currently possible to purchase Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.