WavesGo (CURRENCY:WGO) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 8th. One WavesGo token can currently be purchased for $0.0342 or 0.00000487 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. During the last week, WavesGo has traded down 21.8% against the U.S. dollar. WavesGo has a total market cap of $318,420.00 and approximately $358.00 worth of WavesGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.72 or 0.00693737 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014498 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00172951 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00035891 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00050472 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
WavesGo Token Profile
WavesGo’s total supply is 9,312,372 tokens. WavesGo’s official website is www.wavesgo.com/wgo.html. WavesGo’s official Twitter account is @gowavesgo and its Facebook page is accessible here. WavesGo’s official message board is medium.com/@wavesgo.
WavesGo Token Trading
WavesGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to buy WavesGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WavesGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WavesGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WavesGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WavesGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.