WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. WeTrust has a total market cap of $14.39 million and $155,582.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, WeTrust has traded up 5.1% against the dollar. One WeTrust token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002220 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Bittrex and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.58 or 0.00705167 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00172552 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00035910 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00049817 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
WeTrust launched on April 18th, 2017. WeTrust’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 92,147,500 tokens. WeTrust’s official Twitter account is @WeTrustPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WeTrust is www.wetrust.io. The Reddit community for WeTrust is /r/WeTrustPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for WeTrust is medium.com/wetrust-blog.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
Buying and Selling WeTrust
WeTrust can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WeTrust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.