WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. WhiteCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.81 million and $271,604.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WhiteCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0675 or 0.00000954 BTC on exchanges including EXX, Lbank, FreiExchange and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, WhiteCoin has traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.58 or 0.00191861 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00019878 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009200 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000035 BTC.
WhiteCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 14th, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 248,854,739 coins. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is /r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WhiteCoin’s official website is whitecoin.info. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Whitecoin (XWC) is a three year old decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications While available to everyone, WhiteCoin is driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one single individual. This attractive combination will help ensure stability, growth, and compelling technological developments.”
Buying and Selling WhiteCoin
WhiteCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, FreiExchange, EXX, Bittrex and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhiteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WhiteCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.