Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Worldcore has a total market cap of $6.07 million and $107,701.00 worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Worldcore has traded down 3.3% against the dollar. One Worldcore token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0347 or 0.00000493 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, OKEx and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $49.58 or 0.00705167 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00172552 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00035910 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00049817 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Worldcore launched on August 28th, 2017. Worldcore’s total supply is 245,209,299 tokens and its circulating supply is 175,109,299 tokens. The official website for Worldcore is worldcore.com. Worldcore’s official Twitter account is @worldcoresocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Buying and Selling Worldcore
Worldcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Worldcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Worldcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Worldcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Worldcore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.