X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. X-Coin has a total market cap of $58,177.00 and $2.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One X-Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0047 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, X-Coin has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002763 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006038 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- FlavorCoin (FLVR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom [Futures] (BCA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00588762 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001196 BTC.
X-Coin (CRYPTO:XCO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. The official website for X-Coin is x-coin.info. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews.
X-Coin Coin Trading
X-Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase X-Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire X-Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase X-Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.