Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Xios coin can currently be purchased for $0.0791 or 0.00001118 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CryptoBridge and YoBit. Xios has a market cap of $170,075.00 and $8.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Xios has traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.94 or 0.00663358 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006533 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003743 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001674 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00101570 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00029548 BTC.
XIOS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 7th, 2017. Xios’ total supply is 2,149,688 coins. The official website for Xios is www.xioscoin.com. Xios’ official Twitter account is @xioscoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Buying and Selling Xios
Xios can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinsMarkets and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to purchase Xios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xios must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Xios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xios and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.