XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded down 20.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 2:00 AM ET on March 16th. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for about $0.0783 or 0.00001127 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. XTRABYTES has a total market cap of $33.68 million and approximately $187,553.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007048 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.84 or 0.00674232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014336 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00178679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036188 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00133807 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00050148 BTC.
XTRABYTES Coin Profile
XTRABYTES (XBY) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. XTRABYTES’s official message board is community.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. XTRABYTES’s official website is www.xtrabytes.global. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XTRABYTES and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.