ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last week, ZCoin has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for $29.27 or 0.00414708 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, AEX, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. ZCoin has a market capitalization of $131.32 million and approximately $1.06 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7,071.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $401.07 or 0.05681990 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.46 or 0.09328400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.11 or 0.01673300 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $173.34 or 0.02455680 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00205069 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42.23 or 0.00598285 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00074416 BTC.
ZCoin (XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2016. ZCoin’s total supply is 4,486,078 coins. ZCoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ZCoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCoin’s official website is zcoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, AEX, Bittrex, BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Bitcoin Indonesia, TDAX and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.