Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for $1.43 or 0.00020081 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbene, Liqui, Mercatox and BigONE. During the last week, Aeternity has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. Aeternity has a total market cap of $333.84 million and approximately $3.64 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00076684 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded 40.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Aeternity (CRYPTO:AE) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Aeternity’s total supply is 273,685,830 tokens and its circulating supply is 233,020,472 tokens. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Aeternity is www.aeternity.com. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Coinbene, EtherDelta, BigONE, Liqui and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeternity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.