AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded down 7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 9th. AidCoin has a total market cap of $5.53 million and $139,586.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AidCoin has traded 3.4% higher against the dollar. One AidCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002324 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.45 or 0.00762247 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014638 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00176178 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00038038 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00054838 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
AidCoin launched on November 2nd, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,238,886 tokens. The official website for AidCoin is www.aidcoin.co. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for AidCoin is medium.com/aidcoin. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to buy AidCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.