A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Interactive Brokers Group (NASDAQ: IBKR):
- 4/6/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group was given a new $65.00 price target on by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/5/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Interactive Brokers’ shares have significantly outperformed the industry in the past six months. The company has surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings in two of the trailing four quarters. The company continues with its plans of streamlining operations and focusing on strengthening its Electronic Brokerage segment. These initiatives along with the other restructuring efforts will support its financials. Also, given a solid liquidity position, the company is expected to continue enhancing shareholder value through consistent dividend payments. However, the company’s high dependence on IBG remains a concern because, if IBG LLC fails to provide sufficient funds to pay taxes or for any other purpose, its financial condition may suffer. Further, a stretched valuation indicates limited upside potential for the stock.”
- 4/3/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Gabelli.
- 4/2/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 3/2/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc..
- 3/1/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/23/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/23/2018 – Interactive Brokers Group had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $61.00.
IBKR stock opened at $69.11 on Monday. Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. has a 1 year low of $33.01 and a 1 year high of $74.11. The company has a market capitalization of $28,453.14, a P/E ratio of 45.17, a P/E/G ratio of 1.16 and a beta of 0.98.
Interactive Brokers Group (NASDAQ:IBKR) last posted its earnings results on Tuesday, January 16th. The financial services provider reported $0.43 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.36 by $0.07. Interactive Brokers Group had a return on equity of 1.74% and a net margin of 3.94%. The firm had revenue of $515.00 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $398.05 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $0.07 EPS. Interactive Brokers Group’s revenue was up 166.8% on a year-over-year basis. equities analysts forecast that Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. will post 2.11 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, March 14th. Investors of record on Thursday, March 1st were paid a $0.10 dividend. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.58%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, February 28th. Interactive Brokers Group’s payout ratio is currently 26.14%.
In related news, Vice Chairman Earl H. Nemser sold 32,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, January 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $62.80, for a total value of $2,009,600.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. 1.98% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
A number of hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of IBKR. The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company lifted its stake in shares of Interactive Brokers Group by 27.9% during the 2nd quarter. The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company now owns 2,966 shares of the financial services provider’s stock worth $111,000 after purchasing an additional 647 shares during the period. Toronto Dominion Bank purchased a new position in shares of Interactive Brokers Group during the 4th quarter worth $118,000. FNY Partners Fund LP purchased a new position in shares of Interactive Brokers Group during the 4th quarter worth $177,000. LS Investment Advisors LLC lifted its stake in shares of Interactive Brokers Group by 34.3% during the 4th quarter. LS Investment Advisors LLC now owns 3,300 shares of the financial services provider’s stock worth $195,000 after purchasing an additional 843 shares during the period. Finally, Advisor Partners LLC purchased a new position in shares of Interactive Brokers Group during the 4th quarter worth $206,000. 15.90% of the stock is currently owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc (IBG, Inc) is a holding company. The Company is an automated global electronic broker and market maker specializing in routing orders, and executing and processing trades in securities, futures, foreign exchange instruments, bonds and mutual funds on over 120 electronic exchanges and market centers around the world and offering custody, prime brokerage, securities and margin lending services to customers.
Receive News & Ratings for Interactive Brokers Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Interactive Brokers Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.