Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 9th. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.33 or 0.00034620 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Aragon has traded up 2.2% against the dollar. Aragon has a total market cap of $61.39 million and approximately $763,311.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007209 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.98 or 0.00757843 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014850 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00175631 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00038878 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00051517 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
Aragon’s launch date was May 15th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 26,356,214 tokens. Aragon’s official message board is blog.aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. Aragon’s official website is aragon.one.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.