Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Ardor token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003623 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. In the last week, Ardor has traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ardor has a total market cap of $257.82 million and approximately $1.74 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00135986 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00018004 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00034174 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012101 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005854 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded 82.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 105.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000229 BTC.
Ardor (ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 tokens. Ardor’s official message board is nxtforum.org. Ardor’s official website is www.ardorplatform.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Ardor Token Trading
Ardor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, AEX, HitBTC and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ardor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.