Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. Atomic Coin has a market cap of $195,869.00 and $136.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atomic Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0128 or 0.00000180 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Atomic Coin has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $49.27 or 0.00692179 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 47.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006666 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003927 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001674 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00094085 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002595 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
ATOM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 15,301,994 tokens. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic Coin is an hybrid PoW/PoS using the Scrypt algorithm. 100% PoS interest will be reduced after 3 months after launch. “
Atomic Coin Token Trading
Atomic Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to buy Atomic Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atomic Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.