AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. Over the last week, AudioCoin has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.98 million and $1,138.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AudioCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.88 or 0.00695202 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006530 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.74 or 0.00100020 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00029577 BTC.
AudioCoin (ADC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 865,514,262 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.