AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 17th. During the last week, AudioCoin has traded up 1.4% against the dollar. One AudioCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.23 million and approximately $1,029.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.46 or 0.00695125 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006626 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003901 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00099473 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002607 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
AudioCoin (ADC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 864,810,623 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AudioCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.