Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One Augur token can now be bought for about $25.56 or 0.00358770 BTC on major exchanges including Abucoins, Mercatox, HitBTC and Qryptos. In the last seven days, Augur has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar. Augur has a market cap of $281.14 million and $1.70 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.22 or 0.00761127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014814 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013999 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00175203 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036137 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00048759 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur’s launch date was November 17th, 2014. Augur’s total supply is 11,000,000 tokens. Augur’s official website is www.augur.net. Augur’s official Twitter account is @AugurProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Augur is /r/augur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BigONE, Liqui, Cobinhood, Abucoins, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Mr. Exchange, Bittrex, Gatehub, Upbit, HitBTC, Mercatox, IDEX, LiteBit.eu, ChaoEX, Livecoin, Exrates, Poloniex, Kraken, Qryptos, RippleFox, Gatecoin and Radar Relay. It is not possible to buy Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Augur and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.