Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. Aventus has a market cap of $4.89 million and $43,777.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aventus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.81 or 0.00012136 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Gatecoin, Mercatox and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Aventus has traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.36 or 0.00765020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014652 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014869 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00177367 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00037905 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00054705 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aventus’ genesis date was September 3rd, 2017. Aventus’ total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Aventus is /r/Aventus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aventus is aventus.io. Aventus’ official Twitter account is @AventusSystems.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitfinex, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Mercatox, OKEx and Ethfinex. It is not presently possible to buy Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.