BenjiRolls (CURRENCY:BENJI) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. Over the last week, BenjiRolls has traded 11% lower against the dollar. BenjiRolls has a total market cap of $60,308.00 and approximately $456.00 worth of BenjiRolls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BenjiRolls coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $115.19 or 0.01711570 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007813 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003985 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005845 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008134 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00016413 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00022217 BTC.
BENJI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 8th, 2016. BenjiRolls’ total supply is 20,276,099 coins. BenjiRolls’ official Twitter account is @BenjiRolls. BenjiRolls’ official website is benjirolls.cf.
Buying and Selling BenjiRolls
BenjiRolls can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy BenjiRolls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BenjiRolls must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BenjiRolls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BenjiRolls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BenjiRolls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.