BitCoal (CURRENCY:COAL) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, BitCoal has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. One BitCoal coin can now be bought for about $0.0220 or 0.00000309 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre. BitCoal has a market cap of $99,221.00 and approximately $308.00 worth of BitCoal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $177.26 or 0.02481640 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00022164 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00010605 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00016573 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006690 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000440 BTC.
BitCoal (CRYPTO:COAL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2016. BitCoal’s total supply is 4,500,000 coins. The official website for BitCoal is bitcoal.io. The Reddit community for BitCoal is /r/cryptocoal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitCoal
BitCoal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy BitCoal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoal must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitCoal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.