BitConnect (CURRENCY:BCC) traded 77.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on March 17th. One BitConnect coin can currently be purchased for $1.19 or 0.00016696 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. During the last week, BitConnect has traded up 56% against the U.S. dollar. BitConnect has a total market cap of $11.19 million and approximately $9,358.00 worth of BitConnect was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.05 or 0.01710750 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007307 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004085 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008090 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004675 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00016185 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00024053 BTC.
BitConnect (CRYPTO:BCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 24th, 2016. BitConnect’s total supply is 10,170,873 coins and its circulating supply is 9,398,295 coins. The official website for BitConnect is bitconnectcoin.co. BitConnect’s official Twitter account is @bitconnect and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitfinex introduced trading on Chain Split Tokens (CST). The first such product of its kind, CSTs will allow Bitfinex customers to speculate on future fork events of the Bitcoin blockchain, specifically, the potential fork between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Unlimited. They have designated these CSTs as BCC (Bitcoin Core) and BCU (Bitcoin Unlimited). CSTs will trade as BTC and USD pairs, initially without margin and they will reevaluate that decision if there is sufficient liquidity. Users will be able to create CSTs by “splitting” a bitcoin through the Token Manager (located in the Order Type drop down menu of the sidebar order ticket). Once split, the BTC will be removed from their account for each BCC and BCU added. Through the same Token Manager, users will be able to reverse this process at anytime, trading in equal numbers of BCC and BCU to extract BTC. If no fork occurs by December 31, 2017, then BCU will expire worthless and BTC will be given in exchange for each BCC holder. If, however, there is a fork, specifically Bitcoin Unlimited, then, as soon as they list Bitcoin Unlimited, they will exchange BCU tokens for Bitcoin Unlimited tokens as well as retiring BCC tokens in favor of Bitcoin Core tokens. More detailed information can be found in the Chains Split Token Terms and Conditions. They are planning a few additional enhancements including a realtime display of total CSTs as well as segregated cold storage for the bitcoins that have been split, which we will periodically settle to and from their hot wallet. “
BitConnect Coin Trading
BitConnect can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCC Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase BitConnect directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitConnect must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitConnect using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitConnect Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitConnect and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.