BitDegree (CURRENCY:BDG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 9th. BitDegree has a market cap of $10.32 million and approximately $9,255.00 worth of BitDegree was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitDegree token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0291 or 0.00000434 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Tidex, IDEX and HitBTC. In the last seven days, BitDegree has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.86 or 0.00773161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014581 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00174641 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00038006 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00052693 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BitDegree Token Profile
BitDegree’s genesis date was November 28th, 2017. BitDegree’s total supply is 514,800,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,569,198 tokens. The Reddit community for BitDegree is /r/BitDegree and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitDegree’s official website is www.bitdegree.org. BitDegree’s official Twitter account is @bitdegree_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitDegree
BitDegree can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Cobinhood, IDEX and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy BitDegree directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitDegree must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitDegree using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitDegree Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitDegree and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.