BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. One BitWhite coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0504 or 0.00000708 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Iquant, Stocks.Exchange and BitFlip. BitWhite has a total market cap of $1.83 million and $18,877.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitWhite has traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00084557 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00030775 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008034 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001224 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006757 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
BTW is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW). The official website for BitWhite is bitwhite.org.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, BitFlip and Iquant. It is not possible to buy BitWhite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitWhite must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitWhite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitWhite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.