BlakeStar (CURRENCY:BLAS) traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 9th. During the last week, BlakeStar has traded up 49.9% against the U.S. dollar. BlakeStar has a market capitalization of $1.63 million and $48.00 worth of BlakeStar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlakeStar coin can now be bought for about $0.0056 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $304.29 or 0.04504780 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00035542 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00053424 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.57 or 0.00719035 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00019887 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00076553 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00057095 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00032321 BTC.
BlakeStar Coin Profile
BLAS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Blake2S hashing algorithm. It launched on May 14th, 2017. BlakeStar’s total supply is 333,539,639 coins and its circulating supply is 287,876,187 coins. BlakeStar’s official Twitter account is @blakestar5. The Reddit community for BlakeStar is /r/blakestar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlakeStar’s official website is www.eranetwork.net.
Buying and Selling BlakeStar
BlakeStar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptohub. It is not presently possible to buy BlakeStar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlakeStar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlakeStar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlakeStar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlakeStar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.