BlockCAT (CURRENCY:CAT) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 9th. One BlockCAT token can now be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00007629 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, ForkDelta, IDEX and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, BlockCAT has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. BlockCAT has a total market capitalization of $3.77 million and $3,626.00 worth of BlockCAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007219 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.00760922 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014847 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00039729 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.78 or 0.00175433 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00051995 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BlockCAT’s launch date was July 15th, 2017. BlockCAT’s total supply is 9,200,151 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,360,121 tokens. The official website for BlockCAT is blockcat.io. BlockCAT’s official Twitter account is @blockcatio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlockCAT is /r/blockcat and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BlockCAT is medium.com/blockcat.
Buying and Selling BlockCAT
BlockCAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, ForkDelta, Radar Relay and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy BlockCAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockCAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockCAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockCAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockCAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.