BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 9th. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $76.09 million and $420,924.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BOScoin has traded up 52.7% against the dollar. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002597 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007212 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.30 or 0.00745434 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014704 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014808 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.61 or 0.00172053 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00036179 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00134823 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00047813 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
BOScoin (CRYPTO:BOS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 434,121,000 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.