Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Byteball Bytes has a market cap of $126.63 million and $204,012.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be purchased for approximately $196.25 or 0.02754000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Cryptox. Over the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded 14.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.11 or 0.00759341 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014033 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00174752 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036107 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00049617 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
Byteball Bytes was first traded on December 25th, 2016. Byteball Bytes’ total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 645,222 coins. Byteball Bytes’ official website is byteball.org. Byteball Bytes’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Byteball Bytes is /r/byteball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Byteball Bytes is medium.com/byteball.
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptox and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Byteball Bytes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.