C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. One C20 token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on exchanges including Bibox and IDEX. C20 has a total market cap of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007268 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002911 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $51.51 or 0.00768115 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014625 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014908 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00174586 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00038173 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00052683 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20’s genesis date was October 16th, 2017. C20’s total supply is 40,656,082 tokens. The official website for C20 is crypto20.com. The Reddit community for C20 is /r/cryptotwenty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. C20’s official Twitter account is @CRYPTOtwenty. The official message board for C20 is medium.crypto20.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
C20 Token Trading
C20 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not presently possible to purchase C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.