ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 9th. ChainLink has a market capitalization of $106.90 million and approximately $10.41 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ChainLink has traded up 12.2% against the U.S. dollar. One ChainLink token can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00004534 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Token Store, Gate.io and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007198 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.75 or 0.00753384 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014638 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00174126 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036972 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00048903 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ChainLink was first traded on September 16th, 2017. ChainLink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. ChainLink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official website for ChainLink is smartcontract.com.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store, Mercatox, COSS, Binance, Gate.io, IDEX and OKEx. It is not possible to buy ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.