ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. ClearPoll has a market capitalization of $3.99 million and approximately $17,166.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ClearPoll token can now be purchased for approximately $0.57 or 0.00008499 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Kucoin and HitBTC. In the last week, ClearPoll has traded down 14.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $51.36 or 0.00765020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014652 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014869 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00177367 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00037905 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00054705 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ClearPoll’s launch date was October 20th, 2017. ClearPoll’s total supply is 8,999,992 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,999,991 tokens. The Reddit community for ClearPoll is /r/clearpoll. The official website for ClearPoll is www.clearpoll.io. ClearPoll’s official Twitter account is @voteclearpoll and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.