CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 2:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last seven days, CoinFi has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar. CoinFi has a market cap of $7.28 million and $65,722.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CoinFi token can currently be bought for about $0.0427 or 0.00000600 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007102 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00767186 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014039 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00172944 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036404 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00046007 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CoinFi was first traded on December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,470,573 tokens. The official website for CoinFi is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official message board is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling CoinFi
CoinFi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinFi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.